Wednesday, April 21, 2010

7. BB


BB arrived just over a year ago, adopted from a country shelter. I went there looking to adopt a big male Rottweiler type (to replace the huge, dear boy we had lost a few months before). Instead, I found this petite little mix with a sweet face.

The shelter listed her as Rottweiler/Lab but after bringing her home and getting to know her, I think she's Rottweiler/Border Collie. She's small, has longer hair than I'd expect from a lab mix, and she "skulks" a lot when she's on the trail of something - keeping her head and shoulders low like a Border Collie does. Plus she's way too smart for her own good and is full of trouble.

Age: 2 yrs.
Breed: Rottweiler/Border Collie
Female (spayed)

Frequently heard nicknames: Beeber, Beast, Blackbird, Jelly Bean, Wiggle Butt, Lola Falana.

3 comments:

TXBG said...

Having a senior moment (which I can officially say) ... what was the big guy's name? Seems like it was Max or Avis. Then again it might be something altogether different.

texwisgirl said...

He was Avis.

Lana said...

Oh.. I'm sorry to hear about Avis!! A belated welcome to "Little" BB!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...