Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Aforementioned squirrel activity


and more evidence of 'barking'. This particular morning's squirrel count was 5.

Sorry the photo is a little "soft". Took it through the screened window on a gray day. (Hoping for a shred of photo-professionalism, I have since taken down the screen from my office window...)
(In case you didn't know, if you click once on the photo it'll enlarge it so you can see more detail - even if it is soft detail in this case...) I do like the action of the scamper rat though.

1 comment:

TXBG said...

and if you click on the picture twice, it will enlarge even more which helped me spot #5 in the tree. I like the softness, especially the purple reflection on the pond in the background which gives a nice touch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...