Monday, April 12, 2010

I blog, therefore I am...


I finally entered the age of web technology (or at least adding content to it) with this blog. I've been following my friend's blog for years http://phantom-kitty.blogspot.com/. Her photos are much artsier and 100x more professional than mine will ever be. And her wit is sharper than most (as is her sarcasm) - consider yourself warned!

Anyway, unlike my friend, my Kodak Easy-Share camera is set on "auto" and the only lenses I use are built in. But my kids are cute, the place is pretty, the wildlife is pretty amazing, and I find I have more time on my hands these days than I've had before, so I jumped in to entertain you as best as I can.

You won't find me tweeting or friending any time soon, but I'll be happy to share some country life with you here.

7 comments:

TXBG said...

I've never followed a blog so I'll share in the intiation.

texwisgirl said...

Thanks, dearie! Glad to have a reader! You're my first commentee!

TXBG said...

There will be more as soon as the link is shared and/or discovered. Have no idea how one goes about finding a blog so I, too, am expanding my web technology experiences. I have always enjoyed your insightfulness and sensitivity so look forward to the rest of the stories.

Lesa said...

I think the Kodak Easy-Share camera with a built in lens that is set on auto is doing a perfect job. 8 )

Keep the stories coming! Love seeing pictures of all the kids! 8 )

texwisgirl said...

It makes my day to know you guys / y'all are reading this! :)

Lana said...

I'm so glad you are doing this blog!! You've always had a way with stories, whether they be about the kiddos or the morning commute roadkill report. I miss you!!

By the way... I agree with Lesa!

texwisgirl said...

Lana, I am SO excited to hear from you / know that you're reading this blog! I've missed the heck out of you too!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...