Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Could there be anything cuter than this?!

A couple of donkeys guard a herd of beef cattle on the way into town.  I stopped to take a picture of the adults, only to be surprised by this little addition!  What a cutie!!! 



The mom came over to the fence to get some head rubs from me.  If I could've fit 'em in my car, I'd have taken them home with me!  No, not really.  The dogs wouldn't have been so welcoming and the jenny wouldn't have been very kind to the dogs either...

6 comments:

Joe said...

I'll have to admit it's cute:). Do they keep them with the cattle to keep the coyotes at bay?

texwisgirl said...

Yes. Burros are great for guarding the calves since they hate dogs/coyotes and do a good job keeping them out of range of the little ones.

bon bon said...

the baby seems to be wearing some crazy moe howard toupee. doesn't hurt his adorability rating though. :o)

texwisgirl said...

That's a perfect description! :)

Country Mouse Studio said...

so sweet, what a cutie

sparkle100-havealook.blogspot.com said...

Oh sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...