Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Closer but no cigar...

I'm still stalking this Brahma bull that resides along the farm-to-market road we travel into town (yes, I get the significance of the farm-to-market reference since that's exactly what we use it for, even if we go to buy, not to sell...)  Anyway, as the temps are cooler, he's starting to venture out into the pasture a bit more during the day but still stays close to the shade of the trees.  At this rate, I'll catch him out in the open and up close sometime in the dead of winter.

2 comments:

Farmchick said...

What a big guy. I always thought they looked much more intimidating than other breeds.

texwisgirl said...

I love the massive bulls. The poor ladies look so sadly misshapen with their weird humps and their hang dog ears. Not fair! :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...