Friday, October 1, 2010

Still in Libra

but the Scorpios are coming forth anyway.  We get scorpions here and in the house occasionally too.  Luckily they're the small brown ones, but their sting smarts plenty just the same.

This one posed for a photo, then eluded me when I attempted to swat him with a flyswatter.  The next night, he came out from under the rug and scared Baron as he snoozed under the coffee table.  I wasn't sure if it actually stung him or just brushed against his muzzle so I shoved Benadryl down Baron's throat just in case.  THEN I proceeded to whack the intruder. 

Damn those pushy Scorpios... (Husband, 2 nieces and 1 nephew to name a few...)

P.S.  Yes, that is dog hair on the tile.  When you have 5 big dogs, it's just a part of life.  And if you only force yourself to vacuum every couple of days, this is what you get when it's shedding season...

2 comments:

Winchester said...

"Pushy Scorpios"....Am I suppose to be offended or was that a compliment?

texwisgirl said...

Hmmm... Your uncle was thinking it was a slam, but I'm just speaking to your impatience a bit... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...