Wednesday, November 10, 2010

And more bathing beauties...

When the songbirds get started at the bath, I can't seem to snap fast enough.
Yes, bluebird, it's all yours.

But only for a moment until some warblers arrive.

Better get in quick!

And it's hard to post just a few photos as they're all so darn cute!
Bluebird doing his best Robin imitation.


The bath 'vultures' are circling.

So you end up with a post that seems to go on and on...
The house finch tries to ease in from the back.  "Maybe he won't notice me!"

Finally the bluebird flies off!

And the house finches have some room.

"Ahhh.  That feels good."
But at least I'm getting too birdy rather than too wordy.  :)

4 comments:

Deb said...

I love watching birds..you got some great shots...

Nancy said...

I have feeders outside almost every window -- so much fun to watch, especially in winter. :)

Melodie said...

I love the birds! Lately when I have been turning in the sprinkler in the garden lots of blue birds,and a few other types of birds, have been bathing in it! I just love seeing them!

Kent Island Red said...

I could watch birds in a birdbath all day long. They just splash around and have the best time. Everybody in the pool :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...