Thursday, November 4, 2010

My favorite number...

Today is the 4th.  I was born on the 4th (of July, that is).  Consequently, 4 has always been my favorite number - maybe not my lucky number but certainly my favorite.  I like how 4 looks on a die - nice and even; a dot on each corner.  I've always been an even-number fan (numbers 8 and 2 are my next favorites). 
Anyway, I looked up at the sky one recent afternoon and saw several criss-crossing vapor trails left by jets.  It wasn't until I loaded the pix to my laptop that I realized they had formed the number 4. 

Didn't think it was an omen or anything - especially since you can't exactly play the lottery with just the number 4.  But I did think it was really neat...  :)

8 comments:

Nancy said...

Well, I'm superstitious about those things and I would certainly consider it a good omen. We need all the help we can get. :)

Judy said...

I'm not superstitious but I do believe things happen for reasons. Reading you post and then seeing your photo gave me the chills.

Melodie said...

Well,that was just neat! I think it was meant just for or maybe four you!

Tarissa said...

HOW NEAT. That number 4 in the sky was certainly just for you to see!

Dawn said...

That is so NEAT!!!
I think it was just "your day" to look up and get something just for you.
Now....Did that happen to be taken on the 4th of a month? Because if so....I would have bought a lottery ticket that day;))

Farm Girl said...

Oh that is just so awesome. Your own special message in the sky. I do have a thing with numbers and I wish I could describe it but I can't it has to do with texture in my mind, like six feels smooth to me. I noticed it when I am checking the kids Math pages, that is when I noticed it and I thought I was nuts. I love numbers and I used to make up the stories to go with them when the kids were learning to write. A five is 5 a hat,a neck and a fat belly. :)
I love the picture.

bon bon said...

send some of that luck my way, would ya? ha!

Farmchick said...

How cool is that?!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...