I got tagged by Trisha at Roundabout to reveal 5 things I can't leave the house without. Here goes:
1. Key to unlock the gate (wouldn't get past the first 1/4 mile without it).
2. Car camera (my trusty old Kodak Easyshare in it's homemade carrying pouch made from a man's winter cap.)
3. Coffee canister full of dog food for the 2 pit bull mixes I've been feeding a few miles down the road. Additional canned dog food, table scraps, old bread, dog biscuits are optional.
4. Cell phone (although getting service out here in the country is sometimes a crapshoot - yeah, Verizon, I can't always hear you now...)
5. The wallet with cash/credit and/or debit cards is a given, so I'll throw in gum. Must have it for after eating teeth cleaning/breath freshening purposes.
Now I'm supposed to tag 5 others to do the same. So play along if you'd like!
Babb's Place - a foofy kinda girly girl
Ladybug from Texas - a down-home Texas gal
Phantom-Kitty - Bon Bon, an artsy, eclectic gal
My Field of Dreams - Kim, a California gal with a huge heart
Massanutten Game Trails - Joe, I want to get a guy's perspective