Friday, March 11, 2011

Lovely Blog Award!

I have been gifted by LauraX over at Shine the Divine:  Creativity IS a Spiritual Practice with this award.
To say I am honored is an understatement.  Laura's blog is full of faith, hope, fortitude, and beauty.  She includes soul-stirring messages to ponder, an unyielding love for life and family, and a brutal honesty about living with a debilitating disease.  After undergoing years of mysterious symptoms, she was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 2009.  And through her struggles, as her world becomes smaller due to her physical challenges, her heart, mind and soul are expanding with love, compassion and grace.  So for her to appreciate my little blog o' birds/pets/nature/daily life here at Run*A*Round, well, I'm flat out flattered and very touched.

I am instructed to pass this award on to 8 newly discovered blogs.  Here goes:

Count Your Chicken! We're Taking Over!
Nature in the Ozarks
Our Little Farm...
Random Hearts
Snapper II
The Pine River Review
Through My Eyes
Time Stand Still

If you don't accept awards, I understand.  Just know that I'm happy to have found your blogs and will continue to enjoy them!

Thanks again, LauraX, and to all my wonderful Bloggerville neighbors...  :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a reminder, I'm going to be closing the March giveaway and drawing a winner for the Tufted Titmouse drawing this weekend.  If you'd like to win it and haven't entered yet, please do so now!  Thanks!

25 comments:

Bob Bushell said...

A great award forever, hooray.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Thanks for sharing - I visited all of the blogs you listed and they have amazing photos on all!

Patrice said...

Your wonderful pictures make you more than deserving of an award!

Brian Rafferty said...

Congratulations on your lovely blog award...very well deserved.Thanks for keeping an eye on my various little adventures with our amazing wildlife....Take care.

Michaele said...

Oh that is an honor and well deserved also. Congratulations!

Hilda R.B said...

Congratulations! You blog is so nice.

Inger-M said...

Congratulations, you really deserve this award!

Eyeliquor 2 said...

Congratulations!
Well done :)

Nancy@A Rural Journal said...

Well, I knew I wasn't the only one that knows what a great blog you have here. Congrats, my friend. ;)

Life At Cobble Hill Farm said...

Very nice and well deserved. Congrats!!
Staci

KaHolly said...

Congratulations!! Always a boost!

Tracy said...

Oh Tex,
what an honor and you truly deserve it; you open a world to someone through your wonderful photography who's world is closing in...good for you!
Have a wonderful weekend...

John's Island said...

Hi Texwisgirl, I can't think of a blog that more deserves an award than yours. You do an excellent job of featuring all the wonderful nature around your ranch and it truly is impressive! Add that you have an eye for capturing the unique and it all goes together for a great blog. Congratulations on an award well deserved and thank you for all you share. John PS Thank you for your kind comments on my blog as well ... much appreciated!

DeanO said...

Congratulations on your award....and those were wonderful blogs you linked.

MarieElizabeth said...

Congrats!

Ricki Jill Treleaven said...

Congrats on your award! You are very deserving of it. I enjoy your blog!

Trisha said...

Congrats!! You so deserve this award :) Now I have to go & check out those other blogs you mentioned.....

MarieElizabeth said...

Hello again, wanted to update you on the cows (and updated my post too), they are on an organic dairy at a university. Believe me, life doesn't get better than what these folks have. :)

Julie Harward said...

Thanks for your visit..I do love your blog and have added it to my blog list! Come say hi any time :D

Karen Thomason/Gordon Setter Crossing said...

Congrats Theresa, you deserve this! Keep up the great work....you always make my day a little nicer with your posts and beautiful pics. Thanks a bunch for a great blog!

Allison said...

I am always so happy every time you get an award, Theresa. I love your blog - and I love the personal touch you give it. You are a very welcoming person, and it's always like coming over for a cup of tea. :)

Clytie said...

Ohmigosh, I can't think of someone who deserves this award more than you! I am in agreement with Allison when she says how much we love your blog and the personal touches you give it.

I too stand in awe of Laura - she is one of the greatest inspirations I know. That she is going through such physical pain and suffering, and still remains so loving and caring ... wow. She is amazing.

To be included in your list of blogs that you enjoy means SO much to me ... and I love how you have come to see so many hearts in your world!

Thank you, thank you, thank you ... from the bottom of my HEART.
Clytie-randomhearts.blogspot.com

Jan n Jer said...

Congrats on your newest blog award...Thank you for passing it on to me also. Its means so much to me, coming from a fellow blogger. I enjoy your blog very much...glad I found you! I am adding you to my blog list.

Rural Rambler said...

Congratulations! You do have a lovely blog with some lovely shots and some fun going on here too! I am happy I found you :)

Rose said...

Well here I am...and I am signed into Pics & Pieces instead of Time Stand Still...was on earlier while signed into it and did not get to post a comment to at least acknowledge this award. I wanted to thank you for it...and to explain that my daughter has been sick, and I have been at her house most of this past week. She has a two year old and I don't get much time on the computer when there so am so far behind on blogging. And now I am half sick...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...